Strictly Come Dancing Partnerships
On Saturday 9th September, was the beginning of Strictly Come Dancing and my all time favourite part, the pairings. The launch show revealed which celebrity has been matched with which professional dancer.
The first group of celebrities to be partnered up were the first half of the females. Gemma Atkinson (Actress and radio presenter), Debbie McGee (Who’s late husband Paul Daniels previously appeared on the show). Chizzy Akudolu (Actress) and Ruth Langsford (TV presenter). The first four male contestants were also announced, Aston Merrygold (Singer), Reverend Richard Cole, Davood Ghadami (Actor), Simon Rimmer (Chef).
Then it was back to the females, Charlotte Hawkins (TV presenter), Mollie King (Singer), Susan Calman and Alexandra Burke (Singer). Last but not least, the last three males, Joe McFadden (Actor and my favourite to win), Jonnie Peacock (Paralympian) and Brian Conley.
The parings are as follows:
- Aston Merrygold & Janette Manrara
- Brian Conley & Amy Dowden
- Davood Ghadami & Nadiya Bychkova
- Joe McFadden & Katya Jones
- Jonnie Peacock & Oti Mabuse
- Reverend Richard Coles & Dianne Buswell
- Simon Rimmer & Karen Clifton
- Alexandra Burke & Gorka Marquez
- Charlotte Hawkins & Brendan Cole
- Chizzy Akudolu & Pasha Kovalev
- Debbie McGee & Giovanni Pernice
- Gemma Atkinson & Aljaž Škorjanec
- Mollie King & AJ Pritchard
- Ruth Langsford & Anton Du Beke
- Susan Calman & Kevin Clifton