Emmerdale Spoilers- Week Jan 1st 2018
These are spoilers for Emmerdale, posted by Daniel Kilkelly on Digital Spy.
Monday 1st January 2018
- Tom becomes evasive around Debbie when it comes to his new job.
- Meanwhile, Harriet and Cain’s relationship becomes strained. Can they get through their latest crisis?
- Elsewhere, Lachlan manipulates Chrissie.
Tuesday 2nd January 2018
- Moira tries to make amends.
- Meanwhile, Harriet helps Moira.
- Elsewhere, Debbie starts her new job and is asked to be the witness to a big deal, but what is she signing?
Wednesday 3rd January 2018
- Cain tells Moira that he loves her, but he’s shocked when she reacts badly and attacks him.
- Meanwhile, Debbie feels torn after yesterday’s surprising event.
- Elsewhere, questions are being asked in the village.
- Today, Leyla is excited about her move to Greece, but there are plans to try and get her to change her mind. David and Jacob invite her for a special lunch.
Thursday 4th January 2018
- Charity discovers a secret.
- Meanwhile, Tom is hopeful that he can win over Debbie again.
- Elsewhere, Alex plans a surprise for Aaron’s birthday.
- Debbie is angry as her sense of betrayal increases.
- Meanwhile, Doug tries to cheer Bob up.
- Elsewhere, Cain talks to Moira again after her rejection yesterday.
Friday 5th January 2018
- Reality hits home for one resident.
- Meanwhile, Cain is livid that he wasn’t told everything.
- Elsewhere, Alex receives some advice.